Beurer Diagnostic Bathroom Scale BF 800 (Black, White)
➚ Automatic data transfer within Bluetooth® range after opening the app
➚ Keep track of your measurements and data at any time when at home and on the move
➚ Available in white and black
• Weight, fat percentage, body water, muscle percentage, bone mass; AMR/BMR calorie display
• With BMI calculation
• 8 memory spaces with autom. user recognition
• Blue LCD display with white illumination and display of 3 initials of the user
• ITO* surface finish instead of stainless steel electrodes
• Elegant frame
• 5 activity levels
• User memory spaces: 8
• Adjustable between kg, lb, st
• Switch-on technology: quick start
• Automatic switch-off, overload indicator
• Weight capacity: 180 kg/graduation: 100 g/0.1%/1kcal
• Size: 32.4 x 32.4 x 2.4 cm
• Standing surface made of safety glass: 31.6 x 31.6 cm
• Digit size: 23 mm (weight)
• Incl. 3 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
• “beurer HealthManager” software and app available for free download*
• Compatible with iOS 8.0 or above and Android 4.4 with Bluetooth® low energy technology
▪ Beurer German | engineering
▪ 5-year warranty
Beurer HealthManager System – achieve a healthy weight in four steps
1. Download HealthManager app:
Download the free "Beurer HealthManager" app* from the App Store. Then start the app* and follow the instructions to set up the BF 800.
2. Select BF 800 in the app
First of all, select the correct device.
3. User allocation:
Continue user allocation according to the instructions on the app*. For automatic personal recognition, the first measurement must be assigned to your personal user data. When you step onto the scale for future measurements, the scale will automatically recognise you as one of the eight possible users.
4. Weighing yourself:
Now step onto the scale and weigh yourself. The values will automatically be allocated to you as the user.