No Products in the Cart
Beurer Diagnostic Bathroom Scale BF 600 Pure Black
➚ Automatic data transfer within Bluetooth® range after opening the app
• Weight, body fat, body water, muscle percentage, bone mass; AMR/BMR calorie display
• With BMI calculation
• 8 memory spaces with autom. user recognition
• White illuminated display
• Modern touch key operation
• Electrodes made of brushed stainless steel
• 5 activity levels
• User memory spaces: 8
• Adjustable between kg, lb, st
• Switch-on technology: quick start
• Automatic switch-off, overload indicator
• Weight capacity: 180 kg/graduation: 100 g/0.1%/1kcal
• Size: 30 x 30 x 2.1 cm
• Standing surface made of safety glass: 30 x 30 cm
• Digit size: 26 mm
• Incl. 2 x 1.5 V AAA batteries
• “Beurer HealthManager” software and app available for free download*
• Compatible with iOS 8.0 or above and Android 4.4 with Bluetooth® low energy technology
▪ Beurer German | engineering
▪ 5-year warranty
Beurer HealthManager System – achieve optimal weight control in four steps
1. Download HealthManager app:
Download the free "Beurer HealthManager" app* from the App Store. Then start the app* and follow the instructions to set up the BF 800.
2. Select BF 800 in the app
First of all, select the correct device.
3. User allocation:
Continue user allocation according to the instructions on the app*. For automatic personal recognition, the first measurement must be assigned to your personal user data. When you step onto the scale for future measurements, the scale will automatically recognize you as one of the eight possible users.
4. Weighing yourself:
Now step onto the scale and weigh yourself. The values will automatically be allocated to you as the user.