No Products in the Cart
Beurer Diagnostic bathroom scale BF 700
▪ Innovative networking between smartphone* and scale keep track of your measurements and body data at home and on the move
▪ With Bluetooth® low energy technology keep track of your measurements
▪ Inclusive App for downloading
▪ Automatically data transfer within the Bluetooth® range if the app is open
▪ Black LCD display with white illuminated digits
▪ Digit size: 23 mm
▪ Displays 3 initials of the user
▪ Electrodes of brushed stainless steel
▪ Display of body weight, body fat, body water, muscle ratio, bone mass, AMR/BMR and BMI
0.1% for body fat, body water and muscle density
100 g for body weight and bone mass
▪ 5 activity levels
▪ 180 kg capacity
▪ 8 user memory which can each store up to
▪ Automatic switch-off function
▪ Quick start
▪ Change over to kg/lb/st
▪ Overload indication
▪ Beurer german | engineering
▪ 5-year warranty
Beurer HealthManager System – achieve optimal weight control in four steps
1. Download HealthManager app:
Download the free "Beurer HealthManager" app* from the App Store. Then start the app* and follow the instructions to set up the BF 700.
2. Select BF 700 in the app
First of all, select the correct device.
3. User allocation:
Continue user allocation according to the instructions on the app*. For automatic personal recognition, the first measurement must be assigned to your personal user data. When you step onto the scale for future measurements, the scale will automatically recognise you as one of the eight possible users.
4. Weighing yourself:
Now step onto the scale and weigh yourself. The values will automatically be allocated to you as the user.