Roesle Garlic Cutter with Twist Mechanism and Storage Compartment
To achieve a milder garlic aroma, it is recommended that you chop the garlic cloves instead of pressing them.
The garlic does not lose any essential oils and its natural taste can unfold. The new Roesle garlic cutter does this fabulously.
Sophisticated cutting technology with a high-quality design preserves the entire contents of the garlic because stainless steel blades cut small, fine cubes
These are produced in no time by a rotating movement.
Just tap them out.
- There is also an intelligent storage option for unused peeled garlic cloves
- No smell of garlic on your hands
- Cleaning by hand recommended. Cleans under running water
- Stainless steel knife, plastic housing
- Dimensions: diameter 7 cm x 7 cm
- Length: 7,5 cm
- Width: 7,5 cm
- Height: 6,8 cm
- Weight: 0,155 kg
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel, Tritan
- Surface: glossy/matt, matt
- Colour: black
- Effective length (cm): 7,0
- Functional element diameter (cm): 7,0
- Direct contact with food: Yes
- Dishwasher safe: No
- Item no.: 12897
What's in the box
1 x Roesle Garlic Cutter Twist 7cm Diameter
Payment & Security
- Opens in a new window.