No Products in the Cart
SEM 43 Digital Tens/EMS Unit
- Muscle stimulation, pain therapy and massage in one unit with the SEM 43.
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) promotes muscle training and regeneration.
- The transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) is suitable for pain relief without medication.
- The massage function provides feel-good relaxation.
- The device offers a selection of 44 pre-programmed and 6 customisable programs.
- It is the perfect companion for regeneration, pain relief and well-being.
- 3 in 1 function: muscle stimulation, pain therapy and massage
- 4 electrodes included
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) for muscle training and regeneration
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) for pain relief without medication or side effects
- Massage for relaxation and well-being
- 2 separately adjustable channels with 4 self-adhesive electrodes
- 44 pre-programmed applications (TENS/EMS/massage)
- 6 customisable programs (TENS/EMS)
- "Doctor's function": for perfect co-ordination with your personal therapy programme
- Timer function (adjustable between 5 and 100 minutes)
- Backlit, large, easy-to-read display
- Attractive design, with belt clip
- Safety switch-off
- Output current: max. 200 mA p-p (500 ohms)
- Output frequency: 1 - 150 Hz
- Pulse width: 50 - 450 ?s per pulse
- Pulse shape: biphasic rectangular pulse
- With instructions for use (incl. application options)
- Including batteries (3 x AAA)
- Medical product
- Sanitas - a successful German brand in the wellness and health market since 2000.
What's in the box
Digital EMS/TENS Unit and Electrode Set (8 pcs)