Beurer SL 40 Snore Belt
Snoring is especially common when lying on your back. The snore belt, therefore, detects when you are lying on your back and sends out an electrical impulse.
This prompts you to subconsciously change your position. Ensure quiet and snore-free nights.
- To prevent snoring that results from lying on your back through electrostimulation
- For light to heavy snoring
- Easy to use
- Attachment around the chest and back
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing
- Prevention of snoring that results from lying on your back through a position sensor that recognises when you are on your back
- You are immediately prompted to stop lying on your back through electrostimulation on the back
- Adjustable intensity
- Varying impulses in order to prevent you from getting used to them
- Length adjustable (approx. 80-105 cm)
- Battery operated
- The belt can be hand-washed
- Removable control on the belt fastener
- 2 wear-free contact electrodes made of conductive carbon material
- No contact gel or replacement electrodes necessary (water contact electrodes)
- Comfortable shape
- Safety switch-off
- Beurer - German Engineering
- 3-year warranty
Payment & Security
- Opens in a new window.