No Products in the Cart
Vagnbys Wine Pourer - Decantiere III
An easy to Tool for wine lovers.
Decants the wine instantly as you pour from the bottle.
A built-in filter protects against lees, cork residues and other impurities.
The cap preserves the wine if you want to save it for the next day.
The outer collar conceals the foil and also the thread of bottles with screw caps.
Perfect for both red and white wines, young and old.
Vagnbys award winning Danish design
- Enhances the taste: By using the wine pourer, you will notice a significant improvement of the wine as it brings out the flavour and improves the finish.
- Easy pouring: Once the wine pourer has been put on the bottle, you can serve immediately. Thanks to the built-in dual-functional pipes, the wine pourer works optimally regardless of how you pour.
- Instant aeration: An air mixing chamber has been developed inside the wine pourer to oxidize the wine when pouring. The built-in mesh is precisely balanced in its dimensions, so wine and air are mixed properly during serving. To start this process, the 7 built-in dual-functional tubes are supported by 8 small vents positioned at the grid edge.
- Built-in filter: The wine pourer's built-in mesh is so dense, that lees, cork residues and other impurities are kept back when pouring. This ensures optimal enjoyment of the wine. The pourer is simply cleaned under running water. No use of dish soap or dishwasher.
- No-drip edge: It is not necessary to use a napkin or drip collar in order to avoid unwanted dripping. With the Vagnbys wine pourer, it makes no difference which direction you turn the bottle. The double pouring edges of the pourer ensure there is no dripping.
- Made of TPE and PP.
- Easy to clean under the tap.
- Diameter 41 mm (fits 99% of all 75 cl wine bottles)
- Height 70 mm
- Product weight 19g
What's in the box
1 x Wine Pourer