Beurer EM 29 Knee and elbow TENS stimulator
The TENS device is used for pain therapy for knees and elbows. The snuggly, ergonomic shape makes treatment pleasant.
- Pain therapy (TENS)
- For use in combating pain in the knee/elbow
- Wear-free water contact electrodes made from conductive carbon material, easy to use
- No contact gel or replacement electrodes required (water contact electrodes)
- Snuggly, ergonomic shape
- 4 pre-programmed applications
- Removable operating element with LCD display
- Adjustable intensity
- Countdown timer
- Safety switch-off
- Medical device
- Low battery indicator
- 3-year warranty
TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) is a method of pain therapy for treating cramps, pain resulting from injury and chronic pain for example. EM 29 2-in-1 for the treatment of knee and elbow pain Knee and elbow joints are put under enormous stress by sport and fitness or physically monotonous work. Our new EM 29 offers the application option for both
areas of the body in one product.
The body-fitting, ergonomic shape of the 2-in-1 cuff adapts to the individual body measurements. The skin-friendly material is comfortable to wear next to the skin. The operating element can be clipped to the belt or waistband, so the treatment can be performed flexibly.